Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Well it has been awhile since I updated so here goes.  I'm doing fair, I guess.  I'm still having some good days and some bad days.  I am really struggling with the not smoking thing.  I'm cheating,  I'll smoke for two days then quit again.  I'm stressed beyond belief.  I miss work, ok maybe not work but the people I work with and the social interaction.  My family is under the mistaken belief that I'm able to do whatever I want to.  That makes it really hard because I still need to have help with the housework and they aren't doing it.  I really hurt myself about a week ago because they wouldn't vaccuum so I did it.  I was in pain for days.

The pain is at least different now.  It's more the muscles being so stiff they hurt.  I'll be happy when I can bend and stretch again.  I think that will help with a lot of the pain.  Still obviously depressed.  I'm really concerned about money for the holiday's.  I have two kids that I have never disappointed before and it will upset me greatly if I can't provide them the Christmas they are used to.  They only get spoiled one day a year and that is it. 

I am getting read to put up the Christmas tree.  My oldest son is going to set it up for me.  I'm going to foof out the limbs and decorate the top.  My youngest son is going to put on the bottom ornaments.  I talked them into that at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment