Saturday, February 12, 2011

Missing Work

I did something Friday night that I hadn't done before.  I went to work while my back pain was really bad.  I worked maybe 2 hours and had to go.  The pain was hitting about an 8 although I'm not good at rating my pain.  It's really hard to be objective and half the time I underestimate it because I don't think anyone will believe it is really that high. 

So anyway for some reason everytime I put my right foot down I'm getting a sharp pain from my spine to my butt.  I know sciatic but this isn't the same sciatic I had before.  Before it went further down my leg and I was able to compensate some with the way I would walk.  Everytime I shift any weight to the right I'm getting this pain. 

My mother is worried sick.  She wants me to be able to be pain free.  I don't think she wants to know that I'm forever going to be in pain.  I'll try to write more later, right now I'm depressed and can't think of what's going to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment