Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Good, Not Good At All

I've been avoiding updating this blog for a reason.  The reason is if I write it down it is somehow more real and I don't want to face it yet.  I figured I owed it to myself to update this for the future.  My back is killing me.  I can't sleep, I can't move, I can't sit, I can't do anything without pain.  I've been out of pain killers for a while and I don't want to call the doctors office because again, if I say it out loud it is somehow more true.

Ok so I think the biggest problem is my job.  My boss's think it is a good idea for me to be bending over for 8-9 hours a day.  I asked why and their answer was "well you don't have any restrictions do you?"  I have the distinct feeling they are trying to get rid of me.  I don't know how long I wll be able to take this abuse.  Why are they being total pains?  If they don't let up soon I'm going to have to quit.  What is the world coming to when someone that actually is doing their job gets mistreated so? 

Ok on to home life.  Not so good on that front either.  My family isn't understanding that I'm still in pain.  I don't know what to say to get them to understand.  Guess I'm done for now before I start crying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment