Sunday, February 14, 2010

I finally got a PS3 on Tuesday.  I wasn't really sold on it's abilities, but I won it from Winnla on facebook so I decided to try it.  Man I wish I had bought one sooner.  The Blu-ray is awesome.  I never would have believed it if I hadn't tried it myself.  The clarity is awesome.  I figure if I'm going to spend most of my life on a heating pad I should enjoy the time I'm spending.  I rented The Day the Earth Stood Still.  I was told it was a horrible movie but I really enjoyed it.  It was a good story and I didn't get bored and wander away. 

I'm going to try to move away from my pain and misery.  I'm going to try to find things that make my life easier in many ways.  I think I should try to find a bright side to my current situation, at least until I find a solution to the pain.  I will post anything I find that either helps my pain or takes my mind off of it.  Anyway today I added all of the Amazon widgets to my blog, I think they look pretty good.  It was so easy to add stuff to my blog.  It's too cool.  So hopefully I will be able to post the things that I find that are helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment