Friday, April 2, 2010

Reading On the Kindle


I don't have an actual Kindle, I wish I did. I do have the program on my computer and have read several books on it. It distracts me for awhile. I enjoy romance novels a lot. Right now I'm getting ready to start Pride and Prejudice. I don't normally do long books but it looks interesting and on the Kindle it doesn't take a lot of space up. I just finished reading Kiss Me Deadly. Vampires, werewolves, witches and romance. It's an interesting mix, not to mention throwing the Devil in for good measure. Is there a better villian then the Devil in a romance? Michele Hauf is the author of the series. Creative fantasy type of book. Great to read, and hard to stop reading.

I've gotten all of my books from Amazon for the Kindle. I downloaded the computer program from Amazon also. They have a huge selection of any kind of book you like. I haven't went to the medical type books yet. I'm really trying not to investigate hardware problems and fusion failure yet. Trying to think positive. My body will adjust to the hardware if I just give it a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment