Monday, April 26, 2010

Tired Update

Ok I haven't updated in a little while but I'm just so tired. My pain isn't horrible but it can be debilitating. I'm not hitting the high levels I was. I haven't had a 9 in about 4 weeks so that is good anyway. I think I'm just truely mentally drug down. I need a break from the pain. Like I said it isn't high, just constant. I'm getting a burning in my right buttocks and down the leg some. I haven't told the doctor yet, I don't think it will change anything at this time. I'm going to stick with the plan of seeing him again in about 5 more months, unless the pain spikes high again.

All in all I still say the surgery was a success. I love my surgeon, he gives me hope. I am better than I was before surgery. I can actually go shopping sometimes.

Ok now to the part of my post of what I've been doing to take my mind off the pain. I joined Netflix, I'm just gonna try it out for a couple months and see if I like it. I watched Stop Loss last night. I cried, OMG, how sad is it to see our solders treated this way. How can we say we have no draft when we are selecting solders to go back after their contract is up. In all of the economy crude I believe we as a country have forgotten about the men and women we have over there. Everyone is worried about healthcare and these people are worried about coming home in one piece.

Well enough of my disjointed, unconnected, difficult to understand ramblings for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment