Sunday, March 6, 2011

Marriage or War???

So I'm trying to figure out my marriage.  At the moment it's more like a war.  He sits in the basement and pouts until he gets his way.  This time it's the huge fish tank he wants to put in the living room.  I told him years ago I did't want it in my living room but now all of the sudden he wants it up here again.  Maybe because I told him I wanted to start getting rid of stuff because I need room for the walker to go through.  Maybe he is scared but really so am I.  I don't like the idea of needing the walker but I'm trying to face my future head on.  Why add more stuff to get in the way when I need space to get through?  He's also drinking alot.  I love my husband, but I'm getting to the point that I don't need the crap anymore.  He's always been very supportive, I don't understand whats going on.  Maybe it's always been this way.  I'm just less tolerent now that I'm in soooo much pain.  I need a few days away I think.  Depression is getting the best of me.  I can't sleep during the week so during the weekend I'm sleeping 12-14 hours a day.  My house is a disgusting mess and I just want to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment