Saturday, March 12, 2011

The WALKER

OMG, so now I'm using the walker on and off again.  I never planned on using it again.  I even had it stored in the basement thinking I wouldn't need it until I'm in my 70's.  I tried to get some of my vacation time since my pain is out of control but was denied because people are off already.  I don't like this at all.  What should I do??  I can't get off work, but I'm not able to do it without crying.  My common sense says go on medical leave but my moral sense says you need to work to get paid.  What is wrong with me?  I'm killing myself, for what?  I don't leave the house for anything other then work.  I haven't been to the grocery for weeks.  The pain that is going down my thigh is horrible.  I think I just needed to vent.  Hopefully this weekend will make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment