Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back To Work

So I went back to work Thursday, June 16th.  Not sure about this.  I was in pain by the end of the night, I've been trying to control it with ibuprofen.  They've actually been really nice this time, kinda weird but true.  They aren't making me do the work conditioning this time.  Conditioning is exercise for 2 hours then going to work for the rest of the day.  I'm not talking normal exercise, they push you like you've been doing them since the dawn of time.  They expect everyone to be like them, doing it everyday 8 hrs a day.  Doesn't matter, glad I'm not doing it. 

So I'm not sure if I can say the surgery helped.  I'm still very hopeful that the pain is just from not working for 3 weeks.  I can definately move my right leg more now then I could.  My knee reflexes are absent it both legs, not sure why because I have no weakness in my legs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment