Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 4

Today is Day 4 after my hardware removal.  I'm still not even close to good.  My incision is beyond swollen.  I've been using ice and ibuprophen to try to bring the swelling down some.  It seems to help for a little while but not long enough.  I called the doctors office today to make sure it was ok to take NSAIDS.  My day just generally sucked.  I got up in bad pain.  My refrigerator went out during the night.  Lots of bad food, couldn't even save any of it.  It was blowing hot air instead of cold air.  So my day started bad.  I had to get myself moving and leave the house.  I needed ice packs, so I rounded up all my courage and went down to CVS.  Biggest mistake I've made.  I was nausiated and sweating the whole time.  Got my stuff and got out quick.  I got to take my bandage off today.  It is nasty.  I'll post the picture but if you've got a weak stomach don't look.  Stop Now.









I cut the picture down but you get the idea of the amount of bruising and my skin is swelled painfully tight.  As it heals I may add more pictures or I may just let it go.  It used to be a pretty tattoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment