Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I actually decided today that the bedroom is for sleeping.  That is a huge step in recovery from surgery.  I brought my computer out of the bedroom and cleaned everything that would keep me in the bedroom.  I need to start being a part of my family.  I am paying for it in pain right now, but it's going to be worth it.  My kids weren't expecting me to be sitting in the living room when they got home from school.

I also used my reacher thingy to pick up all of my dirty clothes in my bedroom.  I haven't gotten dressed really since surgery.  Mainly just sweats because of how comfy they are and easy to put on and take off.  My oldest son took my laundry downstairs and put it in the washer.

I also made dinner tonight.  Spaggetti, nothing too hard to cook.  It was all easily cooked and the kids feed themselves.  I'm, like I said, a little more painful than normal.  Soon I hope things don't revolve around my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment