Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pain sortof

I'm in a lot of pain today I think.  Actually I think my muscles are locked up.  It hurts pretty bad,  I think I would rather have muscle relaxers than pain killers.  The pain killers aren't working so well anymore, but I think if we could just loosen the muscles around the hardware I would feel better.  I'm hoping to get an X-ray or my back with my new hardware to show to everyone.  I think it's going to be interesting to see my new back.  Hopefully as my back gets better we can move on to some of my hobbies and I definately want to tell everyone about my family.  They are so spectactular.  They are more than I deserve,  I think they are more than anyone deserves.

I can't wait for my doctor's appointment this week.  I need to know if I'm not allowed to do some things for comfort or it they can actually cause damage.  Like I'm not allowed to drive for 6 weeks.  Is it for my comfort or would I be endangering the fusion of my back.  I also want to ask how long before we will know if it is fusing.  See I'm kind of scared that I will be in the up to 40% that doesn't fuse.  It is a scary thought what happens then?  Am I just without any hope at all.  If anyone reads this blog give me some hope please.

No comments:

Post a Comment