Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Crankie CryFest!!!!!

Well I'm learning new things I can't do every day.  I'm still in more pain then I expected to be in at this point.  I can't wait until my doctor appointment in November.  I will be able to bend, lift and twist after that appointment.  I feel useless here a lot of the time.  I can't even go grocery shopping without help.  I can get everything in the cart but I can't take it out of the cart and I can't carry grocery bags.  My husband is at work every day and my oldest son is too busy with his friends to stop and help mom.  I have no real friends that will help me with anything.  I'm stuck.  Oh well what ya gonna do?

Today my hubby was actually home from work and we went out to lunch.  We were supposed to go to the grocery but he's too busy for that.  Guess he doesn't really want to eat.  The crankies aren't going away anytime soon in my house.  I feel so depressed and alone all of the time, and I want a cigarette.  I'm gonna get one too.  I'm tired and I'm gonna cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment