Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick and Tired

Ok, I realize I'm not keeping up with this blog.  Seems depression and pain keep you from doing even the simple things.  I'm doing fair I guess.  I can't sit up without something supporting my back.  Let me make a recommendation to everyone out there.  Rent the hospital bed and wheelchair.  I think a hospital bed would have been more comfortable than my bed.  The wheelchair seems overkill, until you have to do something like going to your son's choir concert.  I had to sit in bleachers for an hour and a half.  It was horrible, if I would have had a wheelchair they would have let me stay on the floor with in it.  You don't realize things like that will come up.  No matter what something like that will happen to you too. 

Anyway I'm currently sick.  I don't know why.  Could be a physical reaction to the pain, could be the flu, could be anything.  I'm going to recommend the flu shots to everyone having any type of surgery.  It is very painful when you vomit, cough, or sneeze.  If the vaccine becomes available anytime soon I'll be taking it.  Right now with the H1N1 and the regular flu the vaccine is in very short supply. 

I've moved back into my bedroom.  I moved out too soon.  I am still trying to come off prescription pain killers.  I make it off of them and then out of the blue the pain screams.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your blog link from a post you made at GottaDeal.com. My username there is Angelseyes28. Anyhow, I just thought I would check to see how you are doing since I didn't see any other updates after you posted the link to here.
    I hope you are doing well and are at least able to enjoy Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete