Monday, September 7, 2009

Blogging can be Confusing

Ok I'm getting to know a little about the blogging. Wow I never would have thought it would be this confusing. Posting, Settings, Layouts, Monetize, I'm confused. I'm hoping I get better at this as I go along, forgive me for my first few posts, I'm learning. If anyone out there has any suggestions leave your comments for me. I'm willing to take any complaints or compliments. I will take everything you say in the mannor it is intended. I assume everyone has good intentions when they comment. Later today I will try to gather some of the surgical information on the PLIF and some information on what a "spondy" is. Remember This isn't a medical site, it's just me documenting my medical condition. If you have medical issues see a doctor, they are the only one's qualified to diagnose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment