Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heading to Surgery

Well I went to the doctor today, well after Physical Therapy. The therapy went badly again. Pain, Pain, and more Pain. I had a different therapist today, this one seemed to pay attention. She knew which exercises were aggrevating my condition just by watching my face. So she had me stop doing them. All of that is really moot though because I'm done with this type of therapy. I'll be having surgery on Wednesday. It's going to be a TLIF instead of the PLIF. I'll post tomorrow about what a TLIF is.

I must say I'm glad to finally be getting it scheduled. I would like to say I'm busy getting my house handicap friendly but I don't feel well enough to do it. If all else fails I'll take extra painkillers to get it done. Ok maybe not extra but I'll actually take what they prescribed. I've only been taking about half of what I'm supposed to.

I'm kinda nervous. I don't have anyone to stay at the hospital with me every night. I don't like being without someone there to advocate for me. Last time I was there without someone they with held pain killers saying the ibuprophen should take care of my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment